We make all of our own almond butters in small batches in our facility in Fresno, CA. Our facility is certified peanut free and our products remain free from cross contamination with other tree nuts (coconut being the exception), dairy, eggs, grain, and seed products. Barney Butter has not been impacted by the recalls affecting many nut butters using co-packers.
Articles in this section
- How is Barney Butter made?
- What measures do you use to ensure there is no cross contamination with allergens in your factory?
- Is Barney Butter a more premium product than other nut butters?
- What are the benefits of Barney being a manufacturer vs. using a co-packer like many other nut-butters?
- At what temperature are your raw almond butters produced?
- Why do you pasteurize your almonds? How do you achieve pasteurization of your almonds?
- Where are your almonds sourced from?