Barney almonds are sourced from our neighbor farmers, right in the heart of what we call “Almond Alley” California. We make our almond butter in Fresno, CA, surrounded by miles and miles of beautiful almond trees.
Articles in this section
- How is Barney Butter made?
- What measures do you use to ensure there is no cross contamination with allergens in your factory?
- Is Barney Butter a more premium product than other nut butters?
- What are the benefits of Barney being a manufacturer vs. using a co-packer like many other nut-butters?
- At what temperature are your raw almond butters produced?
- Why do you pasteurize your almonds? How do you achieve pasteurization of your almonds?
- Where are your almonds sourced from?