All of our almond butters have a shelf life of one year sealed on the shelf from the date of manufacture. Once opened, we recommend eating within 3 months if stored at room temperature on the shelf or within 6 months if kept in the fridge.
Articles in this section
- What are some delicious, creative ways to enjoy my Barney Butter?
- Why do you blanch your almonds, and why does that matter to me?
- How do you pasteurize your almonds?
- Where can I buy Barney Almond Butters?
- What’s up with the palm oil in your almond butter? Is it bad for me? Is it bad for the environment? Why do you use it?
- Is oil separation natural and is my Barney Almond Butter still safe to eat?
- What is the shelf-life on your almond butters?
- Do Barney Butter almond butters have to be refrigerated?
- Are Barney Butter almond butters peanut-free? Is there risk of cross-contamination with other tree-nuts?