Heat is generated by friction during the grinding process of our almond butters; this is the only heat our raw almonds are exposed to other than the steam pasteurization.
Articles in this section
- How is Barney Butter made?
- What measures do you use to ensure there is no cross contamination with allergens in your factory?
- Is Barney Butter a more premium product than other nut butters?
- What are the benefits of Barney being a manufacturer vs. using a co-packer like many other nut-butters?
- At what temperature are your raw almond butters produced?
- Why do you pasteurize your almonds? How do you achieve pasteurization of your almonds?
- Where are your almonds sourced from?